CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Northwest Invitational 2009

The Hannah and a few of her friends joined forces with the Manchester Panthers to play in the Northwest Invitational. The finished second some pretty tough teams. They played teams that traveled as far as Dover and New Philadelphia to play. And yes.. our summer does revolve around softball!! Haha! I like to call this picture city confusion..
umm am I Manchester or Norton??
Emmie counting the days till she is in the field too!
Hannah's biggest fan!
Hannah getting ready to score
Fielding some fly balls

The Norton Girls
Hannah, Breanna, Katie & Lauren
Every time I look at Hannah I can't help but fell sad..
I've lost my little baby..
Before long I will beating the boys away with a stick!
Where has the time gone?
Hannah has always been and will always be DADDY"S girl
Emily & Daddy
Hannah receiving her medal
Great job!
The Panthers

0 comments:

Post a Comment