CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Ramseyer Farms

In October we took a trip to Ramseyer farms. We had a blast. The babies are finally getting old enough that we are able to begin to go on outings that are fun for the whole family. Gone are the days of totting babies around in a big double stroller... They are now rambunscious toddlers running every which way chasing right behind their big sisters. A great family photo with the exception of Andrew being hung by his neck.
Great picture Dad!
Hannah leading everyone through the hay bale maze.
Now it's Emily's turn leading the crew.. ohh MY!

Posted by Picasa
Andrew & Emily checking out the big pumpkin.
Ava & Hannah
Emily and Ava taking a ride in the wagon. Hannah was tooo cool and Andrew was toooo scared!
Emily milking the cow! LOL
Off to the corn maze..Ohh will we ever find our way out??
Somewhere lost on I-77. The corn maze was set up like the state of Ohio. And the fact that we were on I-77 meant nothing to me and Hannah who were leading the Hitchings crew.
Emily ... where are you??
Hannah very proud of her Ohio history facts.
Andrew the shy lost boy
Andrew rejoicing in seeing the end of the path!
Hay wagon ride to the pumpkin patch
Someone has taken my baby and left me a preteen in her place! I can't help but enjoy every minute with Hannah because the time is coming very soon when I know she won't want to hang out with her mom!
The babies enjoying the ride
Emily's facial expressions are worth a thousand words
Emily and the potato shooter. If I remember correctly her potato went about 2 feet.
The Ramseyer Farm Derby. What a fierce race that was!
Ava and her DADDY off to get a pumpkin
Ava said " I wanna take this one home with me"
Hannah looking for the perfect pumpkin. She takes after her mom in her amazing pumpkin carving skills.
PUSH... PUSH ......PUSH
And there is only one Em!

0 comments:

Post a Comment