CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Good Old Mickey D's

The Hitchings twins are no strangers to McDonalds Happy Meals, but in a moment of complete insanity I actually let them have the pop (aka Rootbeer). I think their little ketchup stained faces explain it all. What is this little taste of heaven in a cup??? One sip and they were hooked! I had to wrestle away the empty cups. Yes, I gave my 2 year olds some pop... call me a bad mom if you will. But the look on their faces... PRICELESS!! Cheese!!!
I need more.....

Gimme more!!!

How could you tell those ketchup covered checks "no"?

Love it!!





1 comments:

Kristy

i love their big blue eyes - mr. andrew and ms. ava are definitely little charmers :-)

i recently gave xavier soda (dr. pepper, of course) for the first time. caffeine is supposed to have a good effect on his brain, so says his neurologist. anyway, there was a ton of sputtering involved (because of the carbonation) but he sucked down an entire sippy cup full in no time flat and smiled the whole time. its like a drug i tell you! lol.

Post a Comment