CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Hannah

On February 23rd Hannah turned 9!! Where has the time gone? My little baby has turned into a boy crazy preteen. We had a slumber party with 8 of her friends ( I learned my lesson from the 13 girls of last year!!) Her Dad and I took the girls to Laser Quest. I think that says it all! At 30 something I am way to old to be running through mazes with a laser gun. Never the less we had a great time!
Sara, Lindzy, Alyssa & Hannah
Make a wish Birthday girl!!

Daddy made sure she got her wish.. as usual!

The girls eating pizza (and Bubby)

1 comments:

Kristy

NINE!? that's really nuts, isn't it? happy bday hannah! please tell her i said she looks very pretty :-)

and i think its awesome that all those 9 year olds were ok with bubby and ava sitting there eating pizza with them :-)...where was em?

Post a Comment