CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Messy... messy..messy

The best part of having twins is that they are an instant playgroup. That of course has it's ups and downs. Andrew tends to lead Ava down the wrong path and straight into trouble. The old saying is correct. "Be careful what you wish for!!" I finally have the boy I wanted so bad and let me tell you... He reminds me everyday that he is ALL boy. The other day I found Andrew (aka Bubby) and Ava covered in blue markers. I asked Ava who had made such a mess? She responded in her ever so little voice " Bubby did!". I guess Ava's only saving grace is that where Andrew is clearly a more physical wild and crazy boy, my little Ava is an intelligent little talker. She can just blame it all on her brother. Let the tattle telling begin!


Why not just dump out all the toys and watch the big screen in the buckets!
And that's why my house is always messy...messy..messy!


1 comments:

shelley

Mel, they are beautiful kids, I'm proud of you and Mike, and visit your blog often. Love Shelley

Post a Comment