CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Where We've been...

Two years ago I begged my husband to try one more time to have a boy. At the time we had Hannah who was 7 and Emily who was 5. Then in December of 2006 we got the shock of a lifetime. I remember the day like it was yesterday. I was pregnant with twins! Holy crap what the heck were we going to do? We soon settled into the idea and they were born May 21st. Six weeks premature they both did their share of time in the NICU. But soon we found ourselves getting into the swing of life with four kids! Now a year and a half later I couldn't imagine life without the twin terrors. Everyday gets a little more CRAZY!
Do you know how much laundry twins generate in a single year of life?

Valentines Day 2007


My babies!



Drew & Ava turning 1. Celebrating the longest year of my life. Sleep after all is very overrated!











2 comments:

Kristy

Yay, Mel! you have a blog! :-) Love all the photos -- just look at those rosy cheeks! WAY too cute for their own good!

shelley

hey i want to see more of your mom in these pics!

Post a Comment