CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2009

The First Snow of the YEAR!

So the children waited and waited for the first snow of the year. Finally with the ground covered with less than an inch of snow I finally caved in and let them go out to play. Do you have any idea how much work it is to bundle 4 kids in layers upon layers of clothes??
I started with Andrew.. After I had dressed his sisters I turned to look at him and realized that he had stripped off all his clothes!
"My clothes hurt me!

And if your thinking how could they possibly move?

The answer is... THEY COULDN'T"T!

That looks fun Emily..LOL


Snow Angels on the deck??


Hannah teaching Ava how to build a snowman
Not a bad snowman for 1 inch of snow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment