CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

An EGG-citing life!!

When I was told that I was having twins I never dreamed of what a difference that 2 minds working together would make in the line of mischief! They truly work together to bring chaos to my otherwise boring life. My older girls never brought me half the EGG-citement that Andrew and Ava have. The twins have the obsession with stealing food from the refrigerator. Two days in a row they stole 18 eggs and cracked them open in various places. This particular time it happened to be my leather ottoman! I know what you are thinking... Who is watching them??
I only turned my attention for a minute and POOF! After being busted I asked Ava to stand next to the mess she had made but as you can tell by the look on her face she was very distraught with being caught!
Andrew on the other hand was very proud of his destruction!

And if you ever find yourself in the same situation... Remember if you use hot water to clean it up it will just cook the eggs.. COLD is the key!

Fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice shame on me!
Fool me three....
(Oh wait I bought a lock!!! hahahahahah)
Yeah that went over real well!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment